Christine Riefa Class Representative Limited proposes to represent all individuals who purchased Apple and Beats products from any retailer (online or in-store) in the UK other than as part of a mobile network operator contract from 31 October 2018.
If your answer is ‘YES’ to each of the questions below, then you are likely to be automatically included in the claim:
- Did you purchase any Apple or Beats products from 31 October 2018?
- Were these products new, rather than used and/or refurbished?
- Were these product(s) purchased from a retailer (online or in-store) in the UK, other than as part of a mobile network operator contract?
- Are you an individual who does not have a business selling Apple or Beats products?
- Were you living in the UK when you made the purchase(s)?
If you are uncertain about your answers to the above, visit the FAQ page. If your answer to each question is ‘YES’ then you may be included in the claim – please sign up to ‘Stay up to date’ to ensure that you are notified of all developments in the claim.